Senior Customer Succes Manager
WE ARE SENTIA. WE TAKE EXTREME OWNERSHIP OF MISSION CRITICAL APPLICATIONS. Is it easy for you to see things from the client's perspective? If so, apply now!
THE JOB: FULL-STACK WITH FULL-BLOWN RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) proactively makes sure that our customers have nothing to worry about. As a frequent onsite visitor, you are seen as an extension of the client’s organization towards Sentia. Service Excellence is in your DNA with a sustainable client relationship as a consequence.
Sounds like a tempting challenge?
WONDER HOW WE DO THAT?
The Senior CSM helps the client professionalize, aims for a transparent and learning relationship and is the liaison and informed link between client, software vendor, team and sales. Also, you will be the point of escalation for the customer. Where applicable you will look beyond our own team to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and NPS. As CSM you translate functional requirements into technical solutions and you will align with the Team Manager on priorities. You make sure the customer service experience is well taken care of and you keep the client well-informed on progression.
- Takes ownership over the delivery of agreed services and frees the customer from any worry.
- Ensures to have complete awareness of (contractual) agreements with the customer and involved partners.
- Has a profound understanding of our business and technology.
- Ensures timely reports and visits.
- Deeply acquainted with the business, stakeholders and organization of the customer.
- Builds a learning relationship with the customer resulting in an increasing customer satisfaction.
- Spots cross- and upsell possibilities and seizes them.
- Takes care of contract extensions.
- Shared responsibility for the appointed business vertical P&L.
WHAT YOU NEED?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager. You are very customer oriented and capable of understanding commercial opportunities based on customer needs. Tech savviness, up-to-date knowledge and strong analytical skills are paramount to this position. It is an independent role in which you will travel a lot (domestically), but which requires frequent contact with colleagues as well. You can handle time pressure, know how to set priorities and you are capable of solving problems and answering questions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience and intellectual capabilities.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Natural desire to actively stay informed of latest market and technology trends.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent listener.
- Can handle pressure every once in a while.
- Analytical mindset.
- Ideally acquainted with Continuity Engineering business.
WE OFFER: EXCELLENT CONDITIONS, PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, AND AN EXCITING CHALLENGE
We feel it’s important that you excel when working with us, so will do everything in our power to provide you with opportunities to do so. You’ll find yourself working in an enjoyable environment alongside driven colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Flexibel hours.
- Participation in our (pretty cool) Sentia Academy, with courses in AWS, Azure and much more.
- Plenty of growth opportunities, both personal and professional.
- Mobility arrangements.
- Collaboration with 430 great colleagues in The Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark.
- Parties, get-togethers and general fun with your team members and the larger Sentia team.