AWS marketleader in the Public Cloud
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's largest and most comprehensive Public Cloud platform. Using AWS your organisation can quickly, flexibly and without major investments, build a complex IT environment. Whatever your requirements are on AWS, Sentia supports you in setting up a professional environment. AWS is the only supplier who is already for years in a row positioned as leader in the Magic Quadrants of Gartner.
Certified AWS Managed Service Program Partner
With more than fifteen certified AWS specialists, Sentia is one of the largest AWS partners in the Benelux. We give advise in the initial component selection and architectural design, after which we build you a Proof of Concept.
Together we make an honest businesscase including the cost/benefits-analysis, so you know what AWS can do for you.
AWS is the market leader in the Public Cloud field
Good integration with Open Source systems
Reliable platform managed by our certified engineers
Scalable platform suitable for campaigns and peak traffic
Always direct contact with our engineers
Includes 24/7 monitoring
With Managed AWS ...
With Managed AWS you get access to certified administrators who can manage the below services in a DevOps process:
- Amazon EC2 is a web service that provides flexible compute capacity. You can add new servers (instances) within minutes, which are suited to scaling upwards or downwards at any time.
- Amazon VPC enables you to have a private, isolated environment in the cloud.
- Amazon S3 uses very high availability cloud storage. It makes web-scale computing easier.
- Amazon Glacier is a cost effective solution for archiving in the cloud.
- Amazon RDS is a very scalable, fast and highly available relational database in the cloud supporting MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Amazon ElastiCache is a web service for in-memory cache in the cloud that supports Redis and Memcached.
- Amazon Route53 is a highly scalable Domain Name System.
- Amazon CloudFront is a Global Content Delivery Network.
- Amazon SES provides e-mail services.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk provides an AWS Application Container for extremely rapid application deployment and rollouts.
- AWS Cloud Formation, creates templates for building complete environments (Virtual Datacenters).
- AWS OpsWorks DevOps delivers Application Management Services.
- Amazon AppStream is a web service that supplies Low-Latency Application Streaming.
- Amazon SQS provides a Message Queue service.
- Amazon SNS is a Push Notification Service.
- Amazon Elastic Transcoder provides easy to use and scalable media transcoding.