Looking for a job where things change rapidly but without chaos? Do you want to have the ability to work with new and bleeding edge technology on a project-based fashion without running into the death by process trap?
Stop looking and join Sentia’s Implementations organization!
So tell me, what is this all about?
- You will be designing and implementing customer-specific environments
- You will transition environments towards your Operations colleagues by transferring knowledge about the respective environment
- Together with your project management colleagues you are supporting projects
- You will be participating in an on-call set-up, for that small set of service-down issues that pop-up once in a while
- You will be supporting migrations from analysis to execution
- You might be supporting your pre-sales colleagues as they run into new technology requests from our customers to help assess operational sustainability
- You are expected to regularly decompress and maybe even play some ping pong
What do we want from you?
- Advanced knowledge of one of the following: Microsoft-flavored OSs, VMWare’s ESX server
- Knowledge on one or more of the following frameworks, middleware and application servers running on Windows: E-mail application servers, Web application servers, Database application servers, Application servers
- Knowledge on one of the following essential platform supporting technologies: DNS application servers, Directory application servers, Remote Desktop Services, RemoteApp, VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop, NTP application servers, Scripting languages such as Powershell, …
- Notion about automating deployment and configuration of the above with tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Preferably an understanding of the concepts continuous integration and continuous deployment as well as the platforms and tools used to accomplish this: Containerization platforms, Orchestration platforms, OTAP/DTAP streets
- Knowledge of one of the following: Clustering technologies, Windows security, Storage
- Understanding Linux-based environments, and accepting that the world is more than Windows, is a nice to have
- You understand the OSI layer model and have a basic understanding of networking
- You have a passion for technology and eager to learn
- You are a team player and can adapt to new situations
- You are a go-getter and are not afraid to pull in additional people when needed
- You are concise and result-driven (read: get things done)
- You are flexible; if needed you jump in to help the team
- You believe creativity, motivation, integrity, and teamwork are important values
- A no-nonsense, open culture where we promote new ideas and value your contribution
- A tailored career path so you can continue to grow your competences and knowledge
- Multiple teambuilding events during the year and Happy Friday @ the office